In accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Spain), we hereby inform you that ROSA HIGUERO with N.I.F. 07043106T and business registered address: Estrada Barreiro Val 82, 15621 Cabanas, A Coruña, Spain, is the owner of the website: rosahiguero.com
By accessing this page, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions of us:
The source code, graphic designs, images, animations, software, texts, database, as well as the information and content on the web under the domain name: rosahiguero.com are property of ROSA HIGUERO or its suppliers and the reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the website, nor its computer processing, its distribution, its public communication, or its modification or transformation, without the prior written permission of ROSA HIGUERO, is not allowed.
The user, solely and exclusively, may use the material that appears on this website for personal and private use, and its use for commercial purposes or to incur activities contrary to the law is prohibited.
Use conditions of the website
The use of the website implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice at the moment the User accesses the page. Consequently, the user must read this legal notice carefully.
- ROSA HIGUERO may modify or update, without prior notice, the information contained in its website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions.
- All information, photos and data that appear on this website have no contractual value, and can be modified without prior notice in accordance with the will of ROSA HIGUERO.
- The User undertakes to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as with morals and generally accepted good customs and public order.
- ROSA HIGUERO guarantees that all content and services offered on traviesastren.com respect the principle of dignity of the person, the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any another personal and social circumstance, as well as the principle of protection of youth and children.
- ROSA HIGUERO undertakes through this means NOT TO MAKE DECEIVING ADVERTISING. Formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the website will not be considered as misleading advertising. www.traviesastren.com undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
- ROSA HIGUERO undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services. All information sent to ROSA HIGUERO customers will not be considered as commercial communication provided that it has as its purpose the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship between client and ROSA HIGUERO, as well as the performance of information tasks and other activities of the service that the client could contract with the company.
- Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. ROSA HIGUERO will not be liable for any consequences, damages or losses that may arise from such access or use of the information. ROSA HIGUERO is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of virus in the user’s computer used for connection to the services and contents of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions thereof.
- Any third party link to this website must be to your home page or, inbound.
- ROSA HIGUERO and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, ROSA HIGUERO and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of A Coruña (Spain).
Personal data policy protection
1. Information to the user
ROSA HIGERO hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 of April 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) regarding the protection of personal data, so the following treatment information is provided:
End of treatment:
Maintain a business relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Referral of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related about their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers with whom he has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Perform statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data retention criteria:
They will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the them.
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to the limitation or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Company and trade name: ROSA HIGUERO
Fiscal and postal address: Estrada Barreiro Val 82, 15621 Cabanas, A Coruña, Spain.
Contact phone: (+34) 981 433 895
2. Information provided by the user
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields in the contact form or during the shoping process, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by of the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any type of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be previously requested. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. Security measures
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD regulations for the processing of personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
Last update: January 30th, 2020